- C3 Systems Ranked Number 125 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500™
- C3 Systems on List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
- C3 Wins Integrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS) Business Support Award
- C3 Wins Contract with USDA to Develop a Compliance & Enforcement Management System
- C3 Awarded Contract with HUD to Provide Research, Document Management & Imaging Services
- C3 Awarded Extension on HUD Contract to Provide Database Engineering
- C3 Wins HUD Contract to Provide IT Tech Services to FASS-FHA
- C3 Wins HUD Contract to Provide Online Training
- C3 Systems Providing End User Support in the US Treasury Bureau of the Fiscal Services
- C3 Systems Wins United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) IT Configuration Management Services Project
SAP applications are extremely versatile and provide the capability for enterprise-wide Resource Planning and Management, Supply Chain Management, and Data Warehousing that accurately and effectively support critical business decision making. With a life span of 12-15 years, SAP applications can be the most essential and durable investment your company can make. A successful SAP initiative, however, does not start with scoping and end with going-live. It starts with business objectives and requires continuous business maintenance and improvements.
Our SAP expertise
- Our SAP professionals, 50% of them SAP-certified professionals, are part of teams that can understand and address your business issues.
- Our professionals are not just limited to the United States, and provide SAP training and SAP professional services internationally.
- We draw upon our network of SAP centers of excellence to help you manage cost-effective SAP development and application maintenance services.
Our SAP skills are an integral part of our transformation teams. And our people aren’t just skilled in SAP – they have industry and functional expertise both in United States and Globally. These specialists support our transformation propositions for our esteemed clients.
We offer impartial, objective advice to SAP customers, based on what works best for their business. We work with you in a variety of ways: we can help you develop a business case for change, guide you through the process of choosing the right technology, then help you make the most of it. Here are a few areas where we’ve helped our clients get the most out of SAP:
- Transforming financial processes
- Taking control of business processes
- Improving efficiency through standardization
Achieving Operational Excellence through Clarity and Efficiency
C3 Systems has the essential experience to get long-term results by planning for your post-implementation success. We go beyond understanding the intricacies of SAP systems to harness their full potential through innovative implementation. Our System Architects know how to design, build, run and optimize IT Landscapes on an Enterprise Level:
- Deep and Broad SAP Functional Know-How
- Competent SAP Expertise in All Main SAP Applications and Selected Industry Solutions
- Integration of non-SAP and Legacy Systems in a Heterogeneous Environment
- Experience from Single-System to Global Multi-Instance Landscapes
- Design and Implementation of SAP Solutions for more than 15 years
SAP Support – Implementation Maintenance & Troubleshooting
From SAP Business Applications and Analytics to Cloud computing, C3 offers a complete range of SAP solutions. Our SAP experts have the in-depth knowledge, experience, and skills to meet business needs and respond quickly to change. We provide SAP implementation, upgrades and technical support services required to bring innovation to your business.
Before we even begin implementation, we examine and evaluate your business processes in order to develop a solution specific to your organization’s goals and objectives. C3’s professional staff has a thorough knowledge of SAP solutions and are subject-matter experts in technical and business issues. We continue our customer centric SAP services by providing onsite and remote maintenance and support. Our highly skilled technicians have access to an extensive knowledge base and can help you resolve problems more quickly to keep your business processes running. We know that a smooth implementation and responsive ongoing support are critical to a successful partnership.
It is critical that your SAP end-user understands how to use and embrace the new system. Our SAP team will help you prepare your end-users for the new system. C3 offers both onsite and remote training. A skilled SAP professional can be scheduled to provide customized onsite training sessions. We can also customize an online training course to meet the needs of your organization through our online learning portal, C3 Learn. Our skilled trainers can leverage any or all of the following tools to design the perfect training course, class or curriculum to meet your needs.
- Self-Paced Learning
Welcome to C3 Learn SAP Learning Portal
C3 Learn a Learning Management Platform from C3 Systems has C3 Learn SAP learning module- a cloud based solution that provides instant online access to the vast knowledge base from SAP Education with no need to schedule or travel to training. Get fast, easy access to all our latest learning materials for training as and when needed. C3 Learn SAP learning portal can be purchased for a single user or many