- C3 Systems Ranked Number 125 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500™
- C3 Systems on List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
- C3 Wins Integrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS) Business Support Award
- C3 Wins Contract with USDA to Develop a Compliance & Enforcement Management System
- C3 Awarded Contract with HUD to Provide Research, Document Management & Imaging Services
- C3 Awarded Extension on HUD Contract to Provide Database Engineering
- C3 Wins HUD Contract to Provide IT Tech Services to FASS-FHA
- C3 Wins HUD Contract to Provide Online Training
- C3 Systems Providing End User Support in the US Treasury Bureau of the Fiscal Services
- C3 Systems Wins United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) IT Configuration Management Services Project
Join Our Winning Team Strong Careers with C3 Systems!We’re looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a growing company and a winning team. Our employees work within the Washington DC metropolitan area at multiple C3 offices as well as federal government locations. As a leader in delivering innovative technology solutions for our nation’s government initiatives, we provide talented individuals with the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- Perform important work that contributes to the well-being of the nation.
- Join an organization that values people and teamwork, and offers career growth and training.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation, vacation and benefits package, as well as a fast-paced and exciting work environment with nationwide and global opportunities. Want to find out more?
C3 Systems is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open without barriers to all individuals. C3 Systems provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance during any part of the employment process. If you require an accommodation to navigate the Careers site or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
C3 Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
C3 Systems provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.