- C3 Systems Ranked Number 125 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500™
- C3 Systems on List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
- C3 Wins Integrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS) Business Support Award
- C3 Wins Contract with USDA to Develop a Compliance & Enforcement Management System
- C3 Awarded Contract with HUD to Provide Research, Document Management & Imaging Services
- C3 Awarded Extension on HUD Contract to Provide Database Engineering
- C3 Wins HUD Contract to Provide IT Tech Services to FASS-FHA
- C3 Wins HUD Contract to Provide Online Training
- C3 Systems Providing End User Support in the US Treasury Bureau of the Fiscal Services
- C3 Systems Wins United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) IT Configuration Management Services Project
C3 Systems recognizes that real success means more than just providing jobs and growing the top and bottom line. To us, real success is defined as building an enterprise based on values that recognize the dignity of life, the commitment to quality, and the ability to apply the skills of everyone on the team to improve not only ourselves but also our community.
We believe that it is our responsibility to improve quality of life, and enrich the communities in which we live. C3 Systems’ diverse workforce and community involvement reflects that commitment with a philanthropic approach, both in financial support of our employees’ community events. Examples of our outreach include sponsorship of charitable golf tournaments, youth sport teams, Toys-4-Tots, support of our troops overseas and Thanksgiving meal donations.
Our community outreach encompasses education through the combined efforts of our highly respected Management Consulting Division and our Education Services Division. Our Education Services Program specialized academic tutoring to children in the DC and Prince Georges County Public School systems.
C3 Systems also supports The Links, Jack & Jill of America, Inc. as well as mentorship and internship programs.